Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete new patient forms.
Please bring the following items to your first visit:
- Valid Photo ID
- Primary and secondary medical insurance cards
- Pharmacy/medication benefits card
- Form of payment for co-pays. We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
- Referral slip if applicable
- Any pertinent labs or other medical records
- List of current medications
Insurances accepted at Denver Skin Doctors
We are contracted with most major private insurance carriers, including Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Cofinity, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, Humana, Multiplan/PCHS, and United. We also accept Medicare.
There are many plans for each insurance carrier. We STRONGLY recommend calling your insurance carrier to confirm that Denver Skin Doctors is in-network for your specific plan prior to your appointment.
We do not accept Medicaid.
We offer free valet parking at our office building. However, please allow extra time at drop-off and pick-up as this service tends to get quite busy. There is also free parking across the street at the Rose Medical Center covered parking garage and a free surface lot at 9th and Dexter. Metered parking spots are also often available surrounding our building.