Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete new patient forms.
Please bring the following items to your first visit:
- Valid Photo ID
- Primary and secondary medical insurance cards
- Pharmacy/medication benefits card
- Form of payment for co-pays. We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
- Referral slip if applicable
- Any pertinent labs or other medical records
- List of current medications
Insurances accepted at Denver Skin Doctors
We are contracted with most major private insurance carriers, including Anthem, Cigna, Cofinity, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, Humana, Multiplan/PCHS, Centivo and United. We also accept Medicare.
There are many plans for each insurance carrier. We STRONGLY recommend calling your insurance carrier to confirm that Denver Skin Doctors is in-network for your specific plan prior to your appointment.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT Medicaid.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT Aetna
We offer free valet parking at our office building. However, please allow extra time at drop-off and pick-up as this service tends to get quite busy. There is also free parking across the street at the Rose Medical Center covered parking garage and a free surface lot at 9th and Dexter. Metered parking spots are also often available surrounding our building.